How to do your Community Coaching or Umpires Certificate and Working With Children Check


Community Coaching or Umpires Link

Go to the Hockey Australia Website. Click on the coaching tab at the top of the page, click on coaching qualifications. You can either go straight to the Hockey Ed Website or just click on Community Coach, which will take you there after they let you know
what you have to do and how to do it. When you get to the Hockey Ed site, click on which one you want – coach/umpire etc. at the top and then register and proceed.

Working with Children Check

Fill out an online application form at

When you have completed the application form, you will receive an Application number (APP) by email.

Take this APP and proof of your identity to a NSW motor registry or NSW Government Access Centre

Once your application has been processed and you are cleared, you will receive your Working with Children check number (WWC) by email (or post if you do not have an email address).

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.